It’s time to plan for this year’s summer mission trip. Please start by praying and asking God how you can serve this summer. Whether you have a heart for the mission field or another form of service, we encourage you to first search the Bible and seek God’s heart so that He may show each of us how to be His ambassadors for Christ, bringing light and hope to this generation.
2016 Moldova Mission Trip
If you plan on joining us on the mission field please complete the 2016 Mission Application and get in touch with your local representatives in order to attend all required trainings and bible studies.
If you are a young missionary and need help raising funds, we have a Missionary Support Request form here.
What will we be doing?
- Ambassadors for Christ: “God has given us this task of reconciling people to him.” 2 Cor 5:18
- Delivering aid (food, clothes, school supplies, etc) to impoverished and orphaned children
- Medical missions – OPTOMETRIST or DENTAL teams treat the least fortunate
- Construction/renovation – improving sanitation and living conditions
- Evangelism and Vacation Bible School
- Counseling and prayer
This is your opportunity to personally show God’s love in words and actions. “He gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!”” 2 Corinthians 5:18-20