Kingdoms Kids Ministry is returning to our mission field this summer!
We’re so grateful that God has, once again, made it possible for us to serve the most vulnerable.
As we look around us, we see the troubles that so many people are now facing – from uncertainty of the future to the worries of losing jobs or homes, to grieving over loved ones who have passed away. Our world is heavy and often sad. But in the midst of all of this, WE have been given the words of hope and truth!
Jesus said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20)
What security! What great power!… Jesus has “ALL authority in heaven AND on earth”! … this truth brings such great peace. What a clear directive…”GO! And make disciples… TEACH them to obey…” And what comfort in the promise “and SURELY I am with you ALWAYS, to the VERY END of the AGE”
In obedience to God, Kingdom Kids teams will be traveling to Moldova this July to show God’s love in words and actions, by leading Vacation Bible Schools and providing food and aid to orphaned and impoverished children.
We are ready to accept applications for all those willing to obey God’s calling and serve in Moldova this summer.
Decide in your heart that you are ready to obey God’s calling and HE will make a way.
To answer some questions and concerns:
- Concerning COVID, there are currently no travel restrictions and no quarantine requirements for entering Moldova (or Romania).
- There is currently a requirement for a negative COVID test in order to return to the US. Please check this website – https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/covid-19-travel-information.html – as the requirements may change.
- Concerning any ongoing Ukrainian conflicts, the mission locations in Moldova will also be carefully planned and monitored so that our teams will avoid any border areas that may be near any Ukrainian conflicts.
- We continuously have people on the ground in Moldova ensuring that the locations we choose are safe.
- We also have emergency operations in place, to quickly evacuate all missionaries if the situation suddenly changes.
And above all, we trust our Lord Jesus Christ to lead all our decisions and missions with grace and truth.
The mission dates for 2022 are July 18 -July 30 (including travel days).
- All missionaries will meet in Chisinau, Moldova on the morning of July 19 for training and dispersal.
- Our time with the kids will end on July 29, when we will all come back together for an evaluation day and then travel home.
Expenses for missionaries:
- Those from America pay for their trip to & from Chisinau plus $250 (which covers housing, food and transportation for the mission trip duration).
- Those from Europe pay for their trip to & from Chisinau plus 100 Euros (which covers housing, food and transportation for the mission trip duration).
- Those from Romania pay for their trip to & from Iasi or Chisinau plus $100 (which covers housing, food and transportation for the mission trip duration).
We have scholarships available for any missionaries who want to join us but do not have the funds they need. So please contact us ASAP and we will help.
All missionaries must sign up as soon as possible, by contacting us (see contacts below). All sign-ups must be complete by June 30, so that we can properly prepare and plan for everyone.
We highly recommend that ALL PLANE TICKETS are purchased to be REFUNDABLE AND INSURED so that you can get the money back in the case of global or personal situation changes.
Join us in bringing hope and truth! We are not guaranteed tomorrow. The directive is to GO and share the good news of forgiveness, hope and peace. A hope that is based on the solid word of truth from Jesus. This is the hope that the world needs to hear and is ready to hear! “I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.” (John 4:35)